We will do our best to settle your claim for the maximum compensation as soon as possible.
Strict time limits apply to making claims.
Don’t delay in obtaining legal advice.
Who is entitled to claim?
If you are injured at work you have the right to claim
- Weekly compensation benefits
- Lump sum impairment compensation for your injuries
- Medical and treatment expenses
Modified work related damages claims
If your injuries exceed 15% whole person impairment you may also be entitled to receive substantial damages in addition to your compensation benefits. Contact us for advice.
What you should do if injured at work?
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Report your injury and lodge a Claim Form with your employer
- Contact us to assess and action your claim
We are experts in this area of law.