We will do our best to settle your claim for maximum sum as soon as possible.
Strict time limits apply to making claim. Don’t delay in obtaining legal advice.
Can you claim?
Injured pedestrians and persons injured in an accident involving a car, bus, train, motor cycle, forklift, quad bikes etc. may be entitled to make a claim for significant compensation.
Special favourable provisions apply to children injured in accidents.
If you are entitled to make a claim you may be awarded:
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Past and future loss of income
- Past and future medical expenses
- Domestic care and assistance
- Other specific damages which may be applicable to your claim
Most claims are settled and finalised by direct settlement negotiations with the insurance company. Only a small percentage of claims proceed to a full hearing.
What you should do if injured
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Ensure the accident is reported to the Police
- Contact us to assess and action your claim
We are experts in handling these claims.